Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Serves me right for trying to start a blog...

So, I planned to start a blog.

Then a dark cloud of doom descended upon our home, conjured up, perhaps, by my foolish plans. My little boy (henceforth Popcorn) got sick quickly over a weekend, culminating in an emergency room visit Sunday night. He had croup with a touch of pneumonia. Our girl (henceforth Red) threw up on our bed the night before. So, I spent Mother's Day living the dream: cuddling sickies and cleaning up throwup and boogers. ;)

But, we're all better now (well, except for my back, but that's another story). We're back to being superheroes, doing letters ("Can we please do homeschool, mom? Please! Please!" seriously.) and trying to survive a semester with both parents in school. Fear not! We shall prevail!

More tomorrow or the day after. It's late. I should sleep.

No comments: